How does it work?
• Each student must apply through the website and must be currently enrolled in one of our buildings.
• After receiving district approval, students will search our list of available tutors, review their bios and background information to find the right fit for your needs.
• When you decide who is the right tutor for you, schedule a session by selecting a day and time on the tutor’s calendar.
The tutor will send an email confirming the session.
• Attend the session. A tutor credit will be deducted from your account at the completion of the session.
• Repeat steps 1-4 until you have exhausted the provided credits.
Frequently asked questions
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Students must be currently attending East Liverpool City Schools.
HOW DO I CHOOSE A TUTOR?
Students & families are able to choose any tutor that is listed on our tutoring website and is properly certified in the subject area of their need. As long as the tutor has an available appointment on their calendar, a session can be scheduled
DO MY FUNDS EXPIRE?
Each student will be awarded credits when they apply for tutoring. All credits will expire on the last day of each semester. Depending on funding availability, students may apply for extra credits
CAN SOMEONE OUTSIDE THE DISTRICT TUTOR?
Currently only teachers from the East Liverpool City School district are approved tutors.
CAN I APPLY FOR MULTIPLE STUDENTS?
If you have more than one student enrolled in ELCSD, please apply for each individual student to receive tutoring credits. Each student currently enrolled in ELCSD is eligible to receive tutoring service.